Tweetium, the premium Windows 8 Twitter client, which landed in the Windows Phone store last month as a beta today picked up a significant update and bumped to version to 2014.802.114.4004. The latest beta release brings Cortana integration, along with couple of fixes and improvements to the app, check out the full changelog after break.
What’s New in Build 230:
- Fixed uploading of OneDrive images on phone
- Image files and pasted/shared bitmaps are now more aggressively resized/compressed for upload (scaled to 1000px max dimension, JPEG)
- Fixed a memory leak when uploading images
- Fixed a link/entity parsing bug
- Add colon to quote tweet format
- Initial voice command / Cortana integration
- Improved support for linkifying bidi hashtags
Tweetium beta app for Windows Phone is available as a free download for everyone who already bought the app on Windows 8. For rest the app cost $2.99.