I needed to hard reset my Xperia Play since I managed to slow it down and found that I needed to hard reset it. They way that I did it was to use the factory data reset and now my phone is really working excellent.
Anyone need to hard reset your Xperia Play? I have added the instructions below if you need to.
Factory Data Reset:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
- Turn the power off. If your Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Hold the Left and right buttons located beneath the display
- Press and release the Power button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to hard reset your Sony Ericsson Xperia™ Play