I have had my mobile broadband from Hi3G now for a couple of years and I have really enjoyed it. What I really liked is that last November 3 gave me an offer if I wanted to renew for another year. They said that if I renew fr another year I get a 25 percent discount for the coming year.
I am one of those person that always is dependant on my mobile broadband solution. I am on the run Monday to Friday for about 10 each hours each these days. These days I use around 6 hours of WLAN but the other four hours I am dependant on that I could achieve the connection that I need. During the last fourteen months that I have been using my mobile broadband I have come to a quick and good conclusion it just work. The few times that it has gone down on me I have had to make a quick call to 3 Customer service and they said that it would take a couple of hours to fix it. Every time they have said this it has also been true Within hte end of the day I have been able to actually use my mobile broadband from 3 One time 3 gave me a motn of service for free, that for me is keeping your customer happy
During these months I have had the benefit of actually using a mobile broadband oslution from another operator here in Sweden, and the operator is Tele2. If i compare the daily usage with both of these operators I have come to the conclusion that 3 is the winner because:
- Much more reliable network
- When using both of these operators at a central spot here in Sweden I have had fulll HSDPA speed with 3, when I have had GPRS with Tele2.
- Sim cards. This may seem weird to everyone out there, but when I have used Tele2 I have had to switch sim cards twice because it failed to read form it. With 3 I have not had any issue at all. Heck I am still using the same sim card that I got from them when starting my subscription a couple of years ago.
- No going back to slow speeds. I am a heavy user of data. I use more voice then what I use data but there is one thing that I just can not do and that is go back to GPRS speeds. With Tele2 they throttle me back to GPRS speeds, but with 3 I get to use regularly 3G speeds.
- Customer service: they are always so nice when I have talked to them. This no matter if I call them morning, lunch or night.
This is the speeds that I got when doing a speed test outside of Gothenburg where I live: