Incipio one of my favorite case manufacturers has launched a series of new cases for the new iPad that looks really good.
Incipio has the ‘new’ iPad covered
With a wide range to choose from, Incipio’s new accessory line-up ensures there is a case and colour to fit all users’ needs
London, UK, 12 April 2012 — Computers Unlimited, a leading European IT & CE distributor, announces the launch of Incipio’s range of high quality, durable, light-weight cases and sleeves for Apple’s new iPad. The Incipio range comprises of the Premium Kickstand, Smart feather, NGP and Lexington. Available now from Stormfront (UK), Square Group, KRCS, and Compu B in an array of colours and sizes to fit a user’s needs and style, the Incipio range boasts a wide choice of protection for keeping the new iPad secure from knocks and bumps.
Incipio’s KICKSTAND® features three points of contact, the iPad 2 can be securely placed in the KICKSTAND or users can remove the rubber inserts for compatibility and a snug fit with Apple’s new iPad and iPad2. Three convenient grooves are located on the KICKSTAND to allow multiple viewing modes for an enhanced experience. The KICKSTAND for the new iPad comes packed with an Incipio Inscribe Stylus, which can be used to write, draw and navigate through the iPad while the screen remains smudge-free.
- Precise camera cut-out holes for access to the iPad’s camera hole
- Access to essentials ports and buttons on the new iPad to enable charging the device on-the-go
- To transform the new iPad into a comfortable elevated typing position, fold the new iPad backwards to fit into the exposed ribbon stays
- Comes in three colours: black nylon, grey nylon and black faux leather
Measuring approximately 1mm in thickness, the Smart feather® for the new iPad and iPad2 is a slim, low-profile case offering quality protection. The Smart feather is moulded to fit with Apple’s Smart Cover’s magnetic anchor and clasps, providing the same level of magnetic hold without any materials interfering with the connection. The sleek, lightweight Smart feather provides ultimate protection to the back, screen and frame of the device from bumps and scratches, as well as multiple viewing angles using Apple’s Smart Cover.
- The Smart feather® comes packed with the Incipio vanity kit, complete with one clear screen protector, applicator card and cleaning cloth to ensure the new iPad stays in prime condition
- Features custom-cut holes for access to the iPad’s camera hole
- Comes in 13 colours: black, gray, light blue, lime, red, pink, cream, tan, navy and frost to name a few
NGP (Next Generation Polymer)
Incipio’s NGP® case for the new iPad and iPad2 is made from a semi-rigid dense polymer, a flexible material which allows for it to be wrapped around the edges of the new iPad for protection again accidental drops. The NGP provides excellent shock-absorbing protection and impact resistant. A smooth matte finish gives the NGP a soft touch to guarantee a refined look.
- The NGP comes bundled with the Incipio vanity kit, complete with one clear surface protector, an applicator card and cleaning cloth
- Features custom cut-outs for access to the iPad’s camera, speaker and all ports and buttons
- Charge the iPad or sync to iTunes through the open charge port while the device remains protected
- Comes in four colours: black, translucent mercury, translucent pink and translucent blue
The Lexington™ for the new iPad is a two-part folio carrying case that offers full coverage and protection for the front and back of the iPad from scratches, scuffs and bumps. Made of high quality, faux leather, the Lexington combines protection and functionality. The faux leather tab attached to the front cover securely buckles in the new iPad for complete closure whilst the soft-touch materials blanket the screen from scratches. Strategically-placed magnets activate Apple’s sleep/wake feature, providing a quick and convenient method for storing the new iPad and iPad2. Users can open the front cover of Lexington, fold it back into a tri fold shape and slide the closure tab into the back buckle of the case for the upright viewing mode. The light-weight, multifaceted carrying case solution is an ideal, portable solution for professionals and students. The case comes in Black/ Black or Gray / light Gray
- Turn the device 180° clockwise for the convenient typing position
- Soft micro-suede material lines the inside of the front and back cover of Lexington
- Easy access to all ports and buttons is provided with custom cut-outs
Pricing and availability: (SRPs inc. VAT)
The Incipio range is available now from Stormfront (UK), Square Group, KRCS, and Compu B:
Premium KICKSTAND® – £34.99
Smart Feather – £29.99
NGP – £24.99
Lexington™ – £34.99
At Incipio we dream big and never settle for the status quo. Our sole focus is to provide customers with accessories that look as good as they function. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, we have people in London, Hong Kong, and India, allowing us to reach our customers and work on projects 24/7. Our dedicated staff does just that. At 140 strong, our team includes some of the most talented industrial and graphic designers, mechanical engineers, customer satisfaction fanatics and software developers around, all led by a world-class management team. Our shared love for mobile devices and accessories fuels our passion to create the best accessories on the planet. In the past 12 years, we have gone from operating out of a suburban garage to being widely recognized as one of the most innovative mobile accessory makers in the world. And we’re just getting started.
About Computers Unlimited
Computers Unlimited (CU) is Europe’s #1 distributor specialising in products and accessories for everything Apple, the Digital Home, and Creative Professionals. CU is headquartered in London with operations in Paris and Barcelona. We source software, IT hardware & accessories, and consumer electronics worldwide. We supply more than 2,000 partners throughout the UK & Europe. Our sales channels include major and boutique retailers, value added resellers, and etailers