Have you enabled the new Facebook timeline yet? There is seven easy steps that you can do to enable this new timeline on your Facebook, though you do have to remember that this is a developer preview so that it might be a bit buggy..
1. First visit the Facebook Developer page, and have it enabled for your account. If you are not logged into Facebook yet you will be prompted to do so.
2. You can find the button create a new application in the top right corner of the Apps page. You need to give your app a display name and name space when requested (it doesn’t matter not matter here what you enter, since nobody will se what you enter). Accept the Privacy Agreement and either enter a phone number or credit card number so that you will have your account verified.
3. After you both the name and terms have been accepted you will be taken to the settings screen for new application. On the left side of the screen you will see an “Open Graph” option. You will need to click on it to go on to the next step.
4. Next step is to define an action for your application. Here you can once again enter what you want since you will be the only who sees these details. Click on Get Started once.
5. Now scroll down to the bottom of the screen and enter save changes.
6. After this you will be taken back to the dashboard for Open Graph (once the setup process is completed). Give it a few minutes and then go back to your Facebook home page. On the top of it you will see an invite to enable your Timeline. If you do not see it immediately wait a couple of minutes for it to pop up.